Our Terms of Service Agreement
1. Loki Laser Tag (LLT) and Loki Photo Booth (LPB) are services provided by Loki Entertainment LLC.
Loki Entertainment LLC will typically have multiple parties the day of your event, in which we plan strategically for setup, takedown, drive time, and talking with the host.
a) Loki Laser Tag will begin promptly at the agreed-upon time at the address listed on the invoice.* If the LLT team does start the event late due to heavy traffic, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstance that may arise, the LLT team will add any missed time onto the end of the event to fulfill the entire time that was purchased.** Loki Laser Tag game time starts when our Field Commander starts the briefing/introduction of rules, not when game play starts. The rules can take 5-25 minutes depending on how many questions the players have, or how much time is spent interrupting the Field Commander during briefing. The host may choose to have LLT start the play time at a later time due to late guests or not having party set up on time, etc., but the LLT team will only be present for the time allotted, which was scheduled during the initial reservation. The time for the party will be indicated on the invoice sent prior to the event, based on the party package selected, including any add-ons.
b) Loki Photo Booth will be fully set up at agreed-upon time at the address listed on the invoice.* If the LPB team does start the event late due to heavy traffic, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstance that may arise, the LPB team will add any missed time onto the end of the event to fulfill the entire time that was purchased.** LPB team will only be present for the time allotted, which was scheduled during the initial reservation. The time for the party will be indicated on the invoice sent prior to the event, based on the party package selected, including any add-ons, including idle time. If the idle time has been purchased, the time will be updated on the invoice.
*If address is not a private residence, we can still work with you on making your event happen, but please be aware that there may be local/City/County permit requirements. Example: local park – contact your City or County (depending on the type of park) and ask about any required permits or additional insured requirements. Loki Entertainment LLC is not responsible for obtaining/maintaining permits nor responsible for costs associated with acquiring them. Any penalties incurred due to failure to obtain required permits will be the responsibility of the host. If there are additional insured requirements, please let us know as soon as possible so we can work with our insurance company to adjust as needed. Additional charge may apply to help offset costs.
**As scheduling allows. Adjustments applied as outlined in section 2a and 2b.
2. In the event of inclement weather, including but not limited to: rain, mud, snow, and extreme heat, the Field Commander will make the final determination on the safety of the playing field. Laser tag can be played outdoors in light rain but equipment is not waterproof and therefore gameplay will pause or stop as deemed appropriate by the Field Commander. For a party that is planned to be outside, and the playing field is deemed not safe to play, we offer a couple of options:
a) the party will be pro-rated to the amount of time played. If more than half of the allotted time has been played, the remaining time can be added to a future party, within 3 months and based on availability of Loki Entertainment LLC.
b) When scheduling permits, the time not played due to weather postponement may be added to the end of the party to fulfill the amount of time indicated on the invoice.
c) If no time is played due to poor weather (even if LLT has set up the entire battlefield) we will reschedule the date of your party on whatever date host requests within 6 months of original scheduled date of party (subject to availability) and Loki Entertainment LLC will apply your balance paid to the newly scheduled event.
d) If space allows, host agrees, and space is deemed safe by Field Commander, remaining time could be played indoors.
e) Photo Booth cannot be set up outdoors in inclement weather conditions and weather will be monitored closely leading up to the day of the event. Indoor events will have no problem.
3. If water/snack breaks, birthday cake breaks, gift unwrapping, etc. are to take place during our scheduled time, they will be considered “playtime” as well. Time paused in gameplay to accommodate the above will not be added to the end of the event. Once the briefing begins, gameplay time will continue to count down until the full allotted time has passed.
a) LPB: if you anticipate needing idle time during an event, please make sure to let us know/include in your booking. If idle time is requested less than 14 days prior to your event, we will accommodate based on availability.
4. To prevent injuries from happening to any player during game play, waivers for each participant are required. The Field Commander will also review the rules prior to any game play. Rules are to be followed at all times and will be posted near the Field Commander for reference (see Rules of Engagement below). Adequate warning will be provided to players who break or ignore the rules. Those who disregard the rules on a repeated and deliberate basis, or otherwise misbehaves in a disruptive fashion, may be asked to sit out one or more remaining games or for the duration of the event. Players may also be asked to leave the immediate play area. No refunds or credit will be issued to the party host on the basis of any person’s misbehavior. Field Commander will do their best to assure all players are aware of the rules and answer any/all questions as they arise.
Rules of Engagement
1. NO RUNNING OR CLIMBING
At least one foot must always remain on the ground. A brisk walk is fine but not a jog. Bunkers may look fun to climb, but please don’t climb or tamper with them.
2. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
There should be no physical contact with any other player—person to person, weapon to weapon or weapon to person. This includes charging other players or “accidentally” bumping into them. Your weapon is shaped like a gun and should be handled accordingly. Note: it is NOT a sword.
Report any and all injuries or damage of a person or equipment to your Field Commander immediately. This is especially important in case someone doesn’t
follow rule # 2.
4. TWO HANDS
Please keep both hands on the tagger at all times. This equipment is expensive and keeping both hands on the tagger ensures you don’t have to replace it.
5. NO CHEATING
Cheating includes but is not limited to:
hiding sensors on your tagger, removing or obscuring headband or turning it off, camping or hiding near re-spawn area (yours or your opponents).
Any behavior deemed as offensive, inappropriate, threatening or harassing by your Field Commander will immediately get you removed from the playing field. At no point will bullying, threatening, belligerent or harassing behavior be tolerated.
7. FIELD COMMANDER
Your Field Commander will be your referee, your leader, your coach. What they say, goes. Their word is final and should not be argued with.
5. The host of the event(s) agrees to replace any and all equipment that is destroyed as a result of negligent or excessive abuse by guests, at his or her own expense. We take excellent care of our equipment and will not hold you or your party responsible for normal wear and tear, however, if damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules, you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the equipment. Our equipment is the best on the market and each piece is quite costly to repair or replace.
Damaged or destroyed equipment will be paid in full before the Loki Entertainment LLC representative leaves the event. List below includes, but is not limited to:
Broken scopes $75
Broken parts inside of the laser tag gun such as screen, sound chip, any internal or external sensors, or trigger will be charged $75 each
Damaged mother board $350
Lost, stolen, or completely ruined laser tag gun will be a charge of $1500 each.
Lost, stolen, or completely ruined Head bands will be a charge of $350 each.
The host can elect to purchase the optional damage waiver for only $75* for the entire party. If the host does elect to purchase the optional damage waiver, in the event that one of the laser tag guns is accidentally damaged during the party, the optional damage waiver will cover the expense for repairs 100%. The optional damage waiver does NOT include theft or purposely breaking the equipment, such as tossing a gun in the pool or slamming the gun on the ground because someone lost a game, etc. Optional damage waiver does not cover obstacles/bunkers. If an obstacle/bunker is damaged due to a player’s misuse (jumping on our inflatables) the host will be charged a $300 replacement fee per obstacle damaged. In the event the host does not pay for damages at the event and Loki Entertainment LLC has to go to court to recover monies from damages that occur at event, the host agrees to pay all court costs, attorney fees, and lost wages/revenue to Loki Entertainment LLC that may be incurred during the case.
*Damage waiver applies ONLY to Loki Laser Tag events and does not, in any way, cover the Photo Booth, whether as an add on or separate.
5b. LPB: Any damages to the photo booth will be covered by host, in the case of negligence or misuse. Itemized list includes but is not limited to:
Photo printer: $800
Flash Unit and/or Umbrella: $250
Backdrop and/or backdrop stand: $350
Whole photobooth unit: $2000 – just the external housing, not including internals (touchscreen, camera, etc.)
6. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or cut short any event when alcohol is being served. Drugs of any sort will not be tolerated in or around our equipment. Any observed use of illegal narcotics or legal narcotics used in an illegal manner will result in the termination of the party immediately. No refunds will be given if an event is terminated due to drugs and/or alcohol. Any remaining time is considered forfeit and not eligible for rebooking or extension. Any damage to our equipment while intoxicated/under the influence is considered negligent behavior and subject to applicable section 5 fees.
a) We reserve the right to refuse service, cancel or cut short any event where Loki Entertainment LLC staff are threatened, harassed or otherwise made to feel uncomfortable. Such actions will not be tolerated. No refunds will be given and remaining time will be considered forfeit and not eligible for rebooking or extension.
7. Proof of insurance available upon request. If there are additional insured requirements, please let us know as soon as possible so we can work with our insurance company to adjust as needed. Additional charge may apply to help offset costs.
8. I hereby grant Loki Entertainment LLC employees and/or representatives, on behalf of myself and any of the minors for which I am responsible, the right to take photographs or video of any/all of its activities. I hereby give to Loki Entertainment LLC the right and permission to copyright and use such photos/videos for promotional and/or commercial purposes and grant reproduction rights to use my name and likeness in all media, including the internet, without further compensation to me. Any/all photos and/or videos taken by staff or at the Photo booth become the sole property of Loki Entertainment LLC.
9. A valid credit card or debit card is required to guarantee and pay for your Loki Entertainment LLC reservation. A deposit of 50% of your total reservation is due at time of booking and remaining 50% will automatically be charged to your credit card 14 days prior to your event, if payment has not already been made or unless otherwise agreed upon, thus altering the terms of payment. For any bookings made with less than 14 days notice, full amount is due immediately. If there is a payment failure, the booking will not go through and your requested time slot will remain open. If automatic payment fails (second half), contact us if you still want to keep your booking, otherwise time slot will be opened up. If you do not contact us within 3 days, your deposit becomes forfeit. Loki Entertainment LLC operates based on scheduled reservations. Please understand that when you make a reservation, our system removes that time slot from our availability. A minimum $25 fee will be charged for any cancellation, regardless of amount of advanced notice, to cover credit card management costs and could potentially be additionally subject to one of the below.
Any event cancelled with more than 30 days notice from date of scheduled event is entitled to a refund less the $25 fee.
Events totaling less than 3 hours, including add-ons:
There will be a $100 cancellation fee for all events canceled within 30 days of scheduled event.*
NO REFUND in the event of cancellation within 14 days of your event. *
Events totaling 3 or more hours, including add-ons:
NO REFUND in the event of cancellation within 30 days of your event. *
Less than 72 hours notice of cancellation, NO REFUND. $75 reschedule fee to reschedule your event within 90 days from originally scheduled event date, as Loki Entertainment LLC schedule allows.
*Loki Entertainment LLC will make every effort to postpone/reschedule your event, one time, with no penalty (unless otherwise noted) to another date within 6 months should cancellation be necessary. This excludes cancellation due to weather, which would fall under section 2 of this agreement.
10. Tips/gratuity: we do not require a gratuity, though we are always appreciative for acknowledgement of great service. Loki Entertainment LLC reserves the right to modify/alter/change/update our Terms of Service as needed, without notice.